Friday, November 17, 2017

History's Controversy

In a society where history books are read less and Bollywood movies are watched more , where its very common that we draw our knowledge of history from movies rather than from any other means and where Our Authors, scientists, leaders , real war heroes and great sports personalities have less impact than the actors (playing their parts in movies or otherwise) in Bollywood, Its really difficult to ignore movies which failed to teach us history in the way we liked our history to be. 

Since we are almost sure that our children will skip history from text books but they ll for sure watch a Bollywood flick, we have every reason to be concerned about how a Bollywood Director’s imagination is going to adversely impact character of our society and our children. 


Still I failed to understand why People didn’t encourage More Soharab Modi’s in our Cinema. I am with many rich and influential people for opposing movies which ‘Teach’ unwanted history but I request them to promote the cinema that shows correct nay ‘desirable’ history.


No comments:

Post a Comment